Clear All

• mahatma
    replied
    I agree. Who was that Bluewinged man?

Leave a comment:

• Ukuvox
    replied
    Originally posted by Wookie View Post
    Whoa! Hold on there skier dude. The forum asked for one more Profile before the season ends .... YOURS .... before you SKI off into the icy sunset on your long sticks you gotta post the Bluewing Profile/Eulogy.
    HERE! HERE!

You can't just leave us wondering, "Who was that Bluewinged man?''

Leave a comment:

• Wookie
    replied
    Whoa! Hold on there skier dude. The forum asked for one more Profile before the season ends .... YOURS .... before you SKI off into the icy sunset on your long sticks you gotta post the Bluewing Profile/Eulogy.

What say you???

Leave a comment:

• Bluewing
    started a topic That's a Wrap for 2014/2015

That's a Wrap for 2014/2015

So, it's a wrap for another season of Featured Rider Profiles. I didn't get quite as many in this season since I was so busy this year. I appreciate everyone who participated and shared details about themselves with the community.

I will not be doing these next season - time to pass the torch to someone else who can continue and move them forward in new directions. If anybody is interested, you just have to step up and say you would like to take over.

Thanks again to everyone how has been profiled. It has been a lot of fun to coordinate these the past 2 seasons and I appreciate the opportunity to have done so.
Working...
X