Featured Rider Profiles - That's a Wrap for Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Featured Rider Profiles - That's a Wrap for Now

Since the activity on this forum tends to drop off quite a bit at the end of the ski season in the Northern Hemisphere, I am wrapping up the Featured Rider profiles for this season. Thanks to everyone who was profiled! Really great you were all willing to share information about yourselves.

12 riders were profiled - not a bad start for this segment of the forum. Hopefully everyone enjoyed reading the profiles. I plan on bringing them back as the start of the 2014/2015 Northern Hemisphere season gets closer - maybe around mid-November or so the next profile will go up.

Want to be profiled? It's simple - actively participate on the forum, share your knowledge, help your fellow skiboarders out and continue to do your part of keep this the "friendliest community on snow". Doing that will get your name in the proverbial hat from which we select the featured riders.

You might be thinking - that sounds like a lot of work. Or perhaps you really aren't that nice and don't want to help your skiboarding brothers and sisters. You wonder if there another way. Yes there is - send cash and/or gear to me. Not a guarantee that you will get profiled but you have to figure it couldn't hurt…

So, until the next time - be nice, do nice things, send me nice things and above all else - go ride something.
    In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
    Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Great job putting this together.

You missed yourself, we need a Bluewing feature. Would you like us to submit questions, you can't be the interviewer and interviewee.
    Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Trust me - I am a mystery best left unrevealed…
      In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
      Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewing View Post
        Trust me - I am a mystery best left unrevealed…
        A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, on a pair of Sherpas!?

Good stuff all season. I look forward to more in the Fall. Enjoy the summer.
        Boards:
        2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
        2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
        2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
        2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
        2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
        2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
        2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
        2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Thanks for doing all the rider profiles (and thanks to the riders as well)! It's a great addition to the forum. I enjoyed learning more about everyone. Looking forward to next year's profiles!
          favorite setup: Blunts with SBOL modified Snowjam 540 bindings

Comment

Thanks a lot Bluewing. Made for great reading.
            Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
            Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
            Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Working...
            X