Problems Landing Jumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems Landing Jumps

This is about my second year on skiboards (I was skiing before). I have just recently been really hitting jumps (not big jumps...small ones). The problem I am having is that when I land I always seem to land with my weight on the back of my feet. This usually results in me falling on my behind. Is there a specific form one should use when jumping/landing jumps? And if so what is it, because whatever I'm doing doesnt seem to be working.

Thanks in advance guys

when you land try to have your hands out in front of you as if you had polls in your hands. this is called a four point landing and should get you to keep your weight more forward. also, make sure to "pop" as you come off the take off.

g

Comment

Since there's already a thred about landings I'll just use it instead of cluttering up the board to ask my question. Tomorrow I'm going to start trying to do some 180 grabs and was wondering if anyone had any advice on landing fakie (IE should I lean forward or back or anything, etc.)
      I do it because I can.
      I can because I want to.
      I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
      '08 KTPs

Comment

Working...
      X