Grind Plates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grind Plates?

alright ive heard about these, and im getting the feeling they are the metal things i see on the bottom of the skiboards in many of the pictures, but like how do you get them and how do you put them on?

also, what is the point of them do they make grinding that much easier, and if so, why dont they sell them on here?

grind plates are plates made into the bases of the line weapon boards. they have a section in the middle of the board with no edges and its made out of a different material than the base. They make grinding a lot smoother and faster.

Comment

the reason they are not sold here is becuase of there is no company that produces them other then line. Line's soul plate was a piece of junk. There have been a few of us that made our own. theres a thread somewhere in gear and its about sould plates(it has the plans for how to make one)
      "I Know that I am a woman, a woman with inward strength and plenty of courage"
      ~Anne Frank~

Comment

your both talking about different things.....

Comment

DUH I KNEW THAT

sorry i was mixing the soul plate with the grind plate
          "I Know that I am a woman, a woman with inward strength and plenty of courage"
          ~Anne Frank~

Comment

Grind plates aren't sold seperately because they are part of the board if that answers that part of your question.
            I do it because I can.
            I can because I want to.
            I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
            '08 KTPs

Comment

Working...
            X