Newbie From Wi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie From Wi

hey everyone i am new to skiboarding and i jsut want to know how to find the right size and if there is anyplace where i can get a catalog for skiboarding?
    W.W.Y.S2ROLL4LIFE7

Welcome man, good to hear youre into skiboarding. In order to know what size boards are right for you we need to know how tall you are...Also what are you going to be using them for primarily? Park? Carving? Powder? And I dont think theres a catalog for skiboarding but Im not sure.

P.S. I see youre a roller, whats your setup?
    -Justin Christ-

Comment

well i am 5'9" and i would be riding all of them and my setup is stock Xsjados for my skates wat r urs?
      W.W.Y.S2ROLL4LIFE7

Comment

Well I think the you should get 99cm boards due to your height. Id recommend Mix Fusions or Mix Ben Wannamaker Pros if youre going to be in the park more often than not. You could also look into Canon M7's or Neal Lyons Pro's. And for my setup I have Deshi DK2's w/ 3rd gen GC frames and 9mm wheels. They are getting way too small on me tho so I think im going to get a pair of Remz. BTW how are the Xsjados.
        -Justin Christ-

Comment

glad to see more rollers gettin into skiboarding. I'd say go with mix for sure. if you can get ahold of weapons, you might want to check them, cause they have hblocks on them. how are the xsjados, they look crazy.

Comment

xsjados are nice but im still sticking with my old salomons. ive gone of the xsjados frames a bit now aswell, i like the kizer m types more. still not sure about the suspensions. i tell you to get mix ben wannamaker pros cus you skate, it will probably be about right,

T

Comment

awesome, a roller! =)

hehe I tried Xsjados once in decembre and its pretty tight...but
              wierd at the same time =P hehe good product though.

I'm sticking with my goold ol' 03 Remz with Kizer freestyle (not type M) frames. kick ass! and I bought a set of Stockwell Heat
              wheels and they are awesome! no wear in the last 3 months
              of park riding...cant wait to see how they hold up on street.

skiboard wise still waiting for my replacement Neal Lyons to get to me.. =( skiboard once this season and from the looks of
              things I might not even skiboard for the rest of the season because of
              A- no boards
              B- weather sucks ass
              C- Bought a house, moving in next weekend and then tons
              of shit to do.

good luck and grab some MIX boardss!

Comment

the xsjado frames are amazing, i love them. i have them on trs access.
                Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

yeh ive gone off the mooks on ledge i perfer kizer frames like m type but i havnt tried the suspension frames yet, my friends got them though. oh yeh has anyone tried valo???

Comment

Tommy I was just thinking about that myself. It doesnt seem like the company is taking off as well as Jon Julio expected. In the newest BE-Mag he said that its doing good though so idk.
                    -Justin Christ-

Comment

Good to see someone else from WI knows what skiboarding is.

I ride Mix Fusions with Bomers and Mike Nick Pros with Line FF bindings. I like to hit up Cascade and Granite Peak, for semi-local hills.
                      Rossi Soft Lite 3
                      Line Mike Nick Pro w/FF Pro ('99)
                      Line Mike Nick Pro w/FF Pro ('00)
                      Mix BWP w/ Bomber Elite

Comment

im a rolla also i have the xsjdados with the sus frames euogly wheels and sum craps
                        SBOL II team member

Comment

Working...
                        X