X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChaseMe
    replied
    My KTPs with Bomber2s were $21 in duty to Montreal.

Leave a comment:

• 12eaper
    replied
    screw the exchange rate. i am gonna have a new pair of ktp to try it out this winter

and finger crossed for no custom charge on my ktp!

Leave a comment:

• 12eaper
    replied
    well what sorta sucks is the exchange rate right now

Leave a comment:

• EmptiMind
    replied
    Hah, you'd like to think there's a system, but it's probably random. If it's coming from what seems like a home address, going to a home address, they usually won't check. No idea how G marks the outsides of his packages, I'm usually too busy ripping them open to notice.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    when did your last order come across the border? maybe you only pay for like 5 packages? or 10? i dunno. there has to be a system.

Leave a comment:

• MitchK
    replied
    Then you'd expect it on your first order or so, itw as the last one that I got where I got dinged.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    maybe its a pay once thing? like once you pay it, that covers it for the year, or for life maybe?

Leave a comment:

• MitchK
    replied
    Truely, it wouldn't surprise me if its something of that sort, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Roussel
    replied
    i starting to think some dude jsut sits there randomly picking packages off a conveyer belt to check for duties and taxes

Leave a comment:

• MitchK
    replied
    Originally posted by Roussel View Post
    ive been ordering from sbol for like 6 years, i got customs once for skiboards. 40$ i think it was. you most likely wont have to pay anything.
    I was about to say that, In the past year I've had probably 15 orders off of various US sites, and only once had to pay customs.

Leave a comment:

• Roussel
    replied
    ive been ordering from sbol for like 6 years, i got customs once for skiboards. 40$ i think it was. you most likely wont have to pay anything.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    its not that bad. and from what i see, interest in skiboards around toronto has grown ever since last time i was on here last year.

Leave a comment:

• pyro_
    replied
    nope it is not too bad and trust me you will love them

Leave a comment:

• 12eaper
    replied
    oh that's not as bad as i thought it would be.

guess its time for a new pair of KTP

thanks!

Leave a comment:

• pyro_
    replied
    Just did an order last week for a set of Tanshos and a set of Rockets with bindings and was charged 25$ by customs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X