Which skiboards should i buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which skiboards should i buy?

Ive gone skiboarding a handful of times and i loved it. I am 5'7" about 155 lbs. i was looking at getting a pair about 99cm. does that sound right?

price is not a concern because i want to buy a quality pair that is an all around board because i want to hit big slopes but be able to go to the park and have fun. line, canon m7, the ski west side 99, bluemoris brew rider 99 were a few i looked at.

are those good quality and boards i should buy for riding slopes and park?

if price isnt a concern ....i say look at revel8 as a possibility the revel8 bwp is an amazing board. Revel8s are great all mountain boards that perform amazingly in the park as well. They offer great flex and customer service...now about hte other boards.. Canon M7 is an older board, but i have apair and they are nice, but i have heard they are prone to breaking. Any recent line skiboard sucks....unless its a Weapon, Mike Nick Pro, or an older Fly.

Comment

line and canon dont make skiboards anymore and they ahvent for a number of years.

bluemoris boards and THE SKI are a little bit on the narrow side and they are not symetrical.

i'd go for the BWPs great all around boards, not too wide, great for park, and wil handle big slopes.
      Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

thanks

i just looked at the revel8 bwp's reviews and they said they are a little loose and flexy is that gonna be a problem if i wanna ride the slopes?

and i just looked at the revel8 revolts which are 105 cm and said they were a bit more stiff. would my weight and height of 5'7 155 pounds be able to handle them?

Comment

they 2008 revolts and bwp's have the same sweet flex pattern.

g

Comment

Working...
          X