What boards are good for me...IN COLORADO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What boards are good for me...IN COLORADO

It's possible that I will be going to Colorado for college and I would like to know what boards would be good for those conditions....

I am about...
    -5'10"-5'11"
    -150lbs
    -will hit some park but also want to trail ride

Thanks to anyone who can help me out..

deja vu

Get ktp's
    you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

ha thanks again

Comment

no prob. I think they will do you well
        you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

A totally naive follow on...

Would BWPs be fine as well? What do the KTPs give you over the BWPs/City's?
          2007 BWP / 2007 Spruce 120 / Spruce Pro Lite Riser
          Dalbello Krypton Rampage Boots

Co-founder of Team DBAP: snowboarders, skiers, skiboarders...zero hate

Comment

Look at the specs the ktps are alot wider. The only board that it does'nt beat in width is the condor.
            live it, love it,rip it!!

Comment

So as a 6' 190lb dude (inline skater in the past) who's looking to be able to ride the whole mountain when he goes to Chile...BWPs wouldn't suffice?
              2007 BWP / 2007 Spruce 120 / Spruce Pro Lite Riser
              Dalbello Krypton Rampage Boots

Co-founder of Team DBAP: snowboarders, skiers, skiboarders...zero hate

Comment

where u in CO? we have to make a CO skiboard convention this year and have a train running thru some sick park and bring it down on on that doubts the revolution
                ppPhotobucket

Comment

Originally posted by falkaveli
                  So as a 6' 190lb dude (inline skater in the past) who's looking to be able to ride the whole mountain when he goes to Chile...BWPs wouldn't suffice?
                  you would probly be best suited for ktps.....bwps arnt horrible tho. They performed decent in powder for Taylor, but he is alot smaller than you so he probly got better float. Ktps are lookin like the best option this year if your looking park/inline feel/all mountain and powder float...but if you have already ordered or own bwps...they will serve their purpose just fine

Comment

im not in colorado yet ...i might be goin to boulder for college next year...

Comment

Fil if you get down here we could go destroy this park and you could get to try the condors. I thaught you said you and you friends were coming over the hill this week?
                      live it, love it,rip it!!

Comment

Dont you have a skiboarding local, with his name on a pair of boards near you.....

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

Working...
                        X