buying boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying boots

hey guys I am going to buy boots soon and i dont know wat size to get I just bought a pair of shoes that where size 8, and if i order boots that don't fit what can i do about it

thanks

Generally you want to go with a slightly smaller boot since they should be nice a snug for better control. I'm assuming you're planning on ordering online, but I'd go and see if you can try on some boots in a store first to get a better idea of size. I believe that if you buy boots from SBOL you can try them on and if they don't fit you can get another pair. This only applies if you haven'te actually used them yet, and in the case of the Deeluxe's, if you haven't formed the liner.
    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

I would say check out the deeluxe section on SBOL. there is a nice sizing guide on there that i found to be very accurate.

~harry

@HarrySiii
      -Skier turned snowboarder turned skiboarder
      -RVL8 2010 KTP, RVL8 Receptors
      -RVL8 EMP, Line FF Pro
      -Deeluxe 225 (FINALLY a boot I can wear!)

Comment

thanks the deeluxe look pretty sik ill most likely get those

Comment

Re: buying boots

Originally posted by ehallas0424
          hey guys I am going to buy boots soon and i dont know wat size to get I just bought a pair of shoes that where size 8, and if i order boots that don't fit what can i do about it

thanks
          use european sizing........it ends up being closer to your actual foot size.

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

Working...
          X