Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to upgrade

hey all

I unfortunately own salamon snoblades but im looking to buy new revel 8s im 5 foot 1 inches and 100lbs I was wondering on wether to buy bwps or tanshos please help me out

thanks

Tansho's 90cm is plenty big for someone your size and i think all those stats are based on the average rider size, meaning im sure you will get plenty of pop on the tanshos and could float right through powder with you weight....ive been riding 90's and under skiboards for years so you will not grow out of them. least not till your 6' and about 150lbs and hittin 50' tables anyway then you might need something a bit longer as i do and will be getting shortly.
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comment

Bwps seem to me like a better all mountain kind of board and they will serve you well as a beginner, and as your skills progress you wont need to upgrade, because you'll already have awesome park boards.

Comment

i agree yeah he wouldnt have to by new boards but the recomended hight is 5'2" for Releasables and we all know how good releasables are in the park
        Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comment

haha yea i guess your right, i dunno my friend is pretty short and has bwps and handles em like a champ. They have served him awesome so far so thats why i reccomend them.

Comment

thanks guys ill prolly get the bwps i no im too short but its getting towards the end of winter and my doctor says il grow soon hahah

Comment

Working...
            X