Another Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbie

Hey all, this forum is very helpful, thanks for that. Anyways, I just purchased some EMP's with snowjam quick change bindings, hope I didn't mess up there. Got the bindings for cost reasons sorta. I've been skiing 2-3 times a year for about 6 years now, I'm ok. I have always rented and last time out I traded in for skiblades and loved them (even tho they still were kickin me outta the terrain park, lol) stupid rentals. Oh and I also got the Dalbello Ski Boots AERRO 50 NEW 06/07, 30.5. I had a hard time finding my size and price range but hopefully they will be ok? Well I just wanted to let you guys know what a help the forum was for me buying in such a hurry for next weeks ski trip. Laterz.

glad to hear. where is there skiing in tennesee

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

The only place in TN is gatlinburg, but I usually head to indiana or the NE like snowshoe or winterplace, paoli and perfect north in IN and sometime sugar mountain in NC. Thats why I dont get to go too much

Comment

You will be very pleased with the EMPs, and the bindings should last you for this season at least. It is highly probable that you'll want to upgrade to better bindings for next year, as those aren't the most solidly built. Good luck and have fun!

Dan
        Chickens w/ Spruce Pro Primes

Comment

I had a wax question, I just got the EMP's and I also got some rub on wax. I'm headed to the mountain this weekend and just wanted to make sure I wasnt gonna mess the boards up by not having them hot waxed or whatever. Thanks in advance.

Comment

You'll be alright. I didn't wax my boards first time out, and used them twice before having them hot waxed. This may be blasphemy to some, but it's worked out fine for me; my bases haven't given me any trouble yet.

Dan
            Chickens w/ Spruce Pro Primes

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro87n/a
              I had a wax question, I just got the EMP's and I also got some rub on wax. I'm headed to the mountain this weekend and just wanted to make sure I wasnt gonna mess the boards up by not having them hot waxed or whatever. Thanks in advance.
              they come hot waxed from the factory. you're all set.

g

Comment

Cool Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X