Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Do those fit me right to you? I dont even know what size they are?

umm.. what are we supposed to be looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by rockstar
      umm.. what are we supposed to be looking at?
      Do they look like the right fit, It seems that your guys skiboards look much smaller compared to mine, I dont even know what length mine are.
      Last edited by Mitch; 01-31-2007, 06:49 PM.

Comment

They look a little skinny, but I can't really tell how big you are from that pic.

Dan
        Chickens w/ Spruce Pro Primes

Comment

Originally posted by airdonut41
          They look a little skinny, but I can't really tell how big you are from that pic.

Dan
          5'2

Comment

yah im with donut on this one.. they look really thin when compared to the revel8 boards. Maybe our boards look small because of the relative width..

but really, if they ride fine and do everything you want them to, no worries.. but if you want to do other things like go faster, turn sharper, have an easier time in big powder then u should ask the question of where u should go from there. You could always just measure the length in centimeters as well to get a rough comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by rockstar
              yah im with donut on this one.. they look really thin when compared to the revel8 boards. Maybe our boards look small because of the relative width..

but really, if they ride fine and do everything you want them to, no worries.. but if you want to do other things like go faster, turn sharper, have an easier time in big powder then u should ask the question of where u should go from there. You could always just measure the length in centimeters as well to get a rough comparison.
              Im trying to make the best purchase possible, my Solomans are like 95 cm, Im looking at the tanshos, but with my height, I dont know if I wanna buy the 75cm, that is a pic of what my boards look like on me, I wanted to find out if there, too big or what.........

Comment

could try getting someone to take a pic of you side on, which would proably be easier to tell.

and you blank out your face if you don't want people seeing the real you.
                all the gear and relatively little idea.

riding condors

www.exclaimskiboards.co.uk

rectangle

Comment

Im trying to make the best purchase possible, my Solomans are like 95 cm, Im looking at the tanshos, but with my height, I dont know if I wanna buy the 75cm, that is a pic of what my boards look like on me, I wanted to find out if there, too big or what.........
                  I don't know that I've ever heard of anyone being concerned about the tanshos being too long; mostly people are worried that they will be too short. Tanshos will probably be a nearly perfect fit for you, and you don't need to go all the way down to the 75cm boards. Tansho = good

Dan
                  Chickens w/ Spruce Pro Primes

Comment

I don't think there is a "right size"...I mean it's really whatever you like...there are some tall people on this forum riding tanshos and some even ride the 75s just because it feels more like skating just like there are some smaller people riding ALPs...buy what you like and what feels the best to you...what kind of boards are those anyways?
                    God Speed

Comment

Working...
                    X