Snowboard bindings set up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowboard bindings set up?

So I'm thinking about trying snowboard bindings on my skiboards.

So, my question is.
    Do you use the third strap? I have the setup for it, but I have not put it all together yet. Wanted input/ thoughts on the set up. I currently ride with ski boots.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

I've found the 3rd strap is necessary to be able to carve properly. Without it I don't have any lateral support.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

I tried the 3rd strap alone -not happy --needed the real deal 3rd strap and Saavi Wing metal support behind the strap -- search the Forum for posts on its development.

I suggest at least buying the RVL8 Snowboard Binding Upgrade Kit to "do it yourself"

I now have the Head Speed Disc Snowboard Binding with discs on 3 Skiboards. I am very happy - -read my review here: https://www.skiboardsonline.com/p/he...ngs-large.html

was on Big Foots, Cannons, Klimax Redline, 98 Line MNPs, Line ff cam and bomber bindings - new boards: RVL8 2015 SII, 2011 KTP --24 yrs non released - -skiboarding til 2050!!

Comment

DEFINITELY Get the proper setup!

Same as "Baldybob", I have the Head speed disc set up and it is excellent! Just feels very connected to the ride, that with a stiff pair of boots and I'm riding as fast hard and steep as I ever did on Fixed binding setup!

Feels like a Bomb proof bit of kit!
        J J
        United Kingdom

Comment

Working...
        X