Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How young to start skiboarding?

Hello Friends.

My daughter just turned 1! and for those who have kids, I’m curious what age you got them on the slopes or on a hill in the backyard? Did you ever try any infant skis? Is there an infant line of rvl8s in the works? Maybe 30cm! I see some Bantam’s in her future.

-Joey

Originally posted by JoeyAncz View Post
    Hello Friends.

My daughter just turned 1! and for those who have kids, I’m curious what age you got them on the slopes or on a hill in the backyard? Did you ever try any infant skis? Is there an infant line of rvl8s in the works? Maybe 30cm! I see some Bantam’s in her future.

-Joey
    Congratulations Joey! I started my first son at 3 and second at 2.5yrs. Both on just regular rental children's skis, around 80cm I think. Then after they got a little better I installed Tyrolia jr. bindings on Spruce risers and had them on Bantams. Fun times!

Comment

My son will be 6-7 months when winter hits here on the East Coast... I was going to tuck him in a boot on a DLP and see if he stays up...lol Just kidding.
      2020 Spruce "Spaceships" Sherpa with Marker Griffon 13 direct mount
      2020 Spruce " Ski Track" Crossbows

2018 "Dave's Face" DLPs
      2017 Sticky Icky Icky
      2016 "B.Lyfe" Revolt
      2016 Blunt XL

2019 125cm Summit Marauder
      2021 118cm Summit Invertigo
      2021 110cm Summit Bamboo
      2021 99cm Summit Ecstatic

2000/2001 - Mike Nick Pros w FF Pro Blue

Spruce Riser w Tyrolia Attack 13
      Spruce Prototype Demo Risers

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyAncz View Post
        Hello Friends.

-Joey
        Hey Joey,

All of my kids started around the age of 6 or 7. Didn't plan it that way, it's just how it happened. My kids all caught on pretty quickly. They all started on regular jr. skis, not skiboards.

HTH,
        Chad

Comment

Originally posted by mvhoffman View Post
          I was going to tuck him in a boot on a DLP and see if he stays up...lol Just kidding.
          That sounds about right.

And I guess I have some time, if I wait another year or 2. But this year went by so fast that I wanted to start thinking about it. Even 6 or 7 would be fine. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X