Bindings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bindings

I was wondering what would you guys reccomed for nonreleaseable bindings for a pair of Loken ape torches. I was thinking extreme II's but i thought i'd find out from the pros first.

Re: Bindings

Originally posted by zemljak459
    I was wondering what would you guys reccomed for nonreleaseable bindings for a pair of Loken ape torches. I was thinking extreme II's but i thought i'd find out from the pros first.
    A lot of riders will tell you to go with some Bomber Elite bindings, since they are pretty much the best. Since SBOL has sold out, the next thing riders will tell you is to get the Line FFPros. I, personally, would say to get the extreme IIs and just buy some loctite so that the screws don't come loose. I ride the Lokens CT8 with extreme IIs and they perform amazingly both on the groomed runs and on the terrain parks.

Comment

groove just came out with some new non releasable bindings, all aluminum, they look pretty neat. cheap too. not as fancy as the bombers but they look pretty decent.

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

pic

heres what they look like.
        Attached Files

Comment

Um, whitedime, groove has been out of the skiboard buisness for a few years now, so they didn't just come out with new bindings. Second of all, those groove bindings are terrible. They hold the boot decently, but they're heavy, have a long contatct length, and the toe clip eats away boots pretty severely. As for the bindings you should get, go for either the Line FFPro's or the ex II's (but if you go with the ex's do make sure to use loctite).
          I do it because I can.
          I can because I want to.
          I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
          '08 KTPs

Comment

damn ska, this is like the third time you've ripped me a new one here, chill out dude, I didn't know.

Comment

Working...
            X