salomon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salomon

hey my mom just order some boards for me, but she ordered salomons (or however you spell it) because i didnt know about sbol. are these gonna be really crappy?
    -allie-

yes, use all of your powers to cancel the order as soon as possible

g

Comment

yes dude you just unknowingly got al caPOWNED. I have a nice set of line Jedi's for sale , PM me or talk to me on aim if interested (whitedime9) you can always sell your skiblades on ebay, people on there generally don't know the difference.

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

Sounds like your mom had good intentions, at least. And as a former Snowblade rider, I speak from experience. Snowblades are like a bad movie. Y'know...Rent it if you absolutely HAVE to, but don't buy it.

Comment

Sort Of...

You can definitely have fun on Salomon Snowblades, but a good pair of skiboards will serve you better. My gf is riding a pair of 99.9cm Snowblades right now, and has started to hit the edge of their performance envelope. She spent a day on my SnowJam 99s (stupid work...), which are about the most ski-like (and therefore Snowblade-like) of the "real" skiboards, and even those gave her an idea of what a real modern skiboard is like. I did a few runs on an easy intermediate on her Snowblades once, and found them to be amazingly clattery on the harder turns. My SnowJams definitely feel better. Cancel the order if you can, and get a pair of skiboards from Greco or one of the other users here, or even off eBay. If you can't cancel the order, you can definitely have fun on them, but you'll probably want to sell them after a season or two and get something better, if not earlier.

Comment

If you can't cancel, maybe you could just return them unoppened. These guys are right: I upgraded from Salomons to SnowJam 90's this year and they were SO much better. Smoother, more responsive, better float...
            http://www.glintofhope.com

Comment

Working...
            X