Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stomped my first rail today!

wahoo! *high five*
    went up to butternut, and i was still kinda scared to try it but i just went and gave it 100% and realized it wasn't as hard as i thought it was going to be, anyhow just wanted to rant a little and if anyone is afraid of sliding rails, don't be.

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

congrats man

ive been doin boxes for a while, and ive tried rails but ive still never been anywhere this season with just a nice little flat rail, ive tried traps and rainbows but i fell and busted my ass

hope i can do my first soon
    1999 Groove Retro 82cm

Days This Season - 9

Comment

Awesome, dude...Wish I could've been there with ya! It's actually a good thing I didn't end up going. My father got the nose of his car smashed up by some old fart making an illegal lefthand turn today and ended up having to go to the hospital. That's nothing I would've wanted to come home to after a day of riding. (Everything's cool, btw. He's good, the old idiot's fine and...the car MIGHT be repairable. Tweaked some important stuff, though.)

I'll definitely catch up with you one of these times, though.

Last edited by UnWoRtHy; 02-05-2006, 05:05 PM.

Comment

next sunday i expect to see you there. if your dad needs a fender painted or something give me a call

and max you should come to butternut next sunday as well.

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

its like 2 and a half hours away from me...doubt i can get a ride out there guys

complete other side of the state
          1999 Groove Retro 82cm

Days This Season - 9

Comment

Working...
          X