bindings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bindings

i was wondering what you all think a the better bindings. the line ff pro or the snowjam extreme 2.

on another subject a funny thing happened today i rented some snowjam 90's from a ski shop and they had the snowjam quick adjust bindings and the damn things broke on me, had to walk all the way down the hill. so beware of those bindings.

What Were You Doing?

I plan on upgrading the Quick-Adjust bindings on my SnowJam 99s, but for now that's what I'm using and I've done three full days of riding on them with no signs of wear or hint that they'll break. Were you doing huge tricks or something?

Comment

nah man i wasnt doin a trick or nothin. i am just startin to skiboard, i just ate it and the back part of the binding came off. the screws stripped.

Comment

they are the least expensive bindings we carry and probably not ideal for anyone heavy or doing anything other than greens and blues. pretty much beginner stuff for people price conscious. line ff pro's are by far the best bindings we have in stock right now.

g

Comment

Re: bindings

Originally posted by cjudson
          i was wondering what you all think a the better bindings. the line ff pro or the snowjam extreme 2.

on another subject a funny thing happened today i rented some snowjam 90's from a ski shop and they had the snowjam quick adjust bindings and the damn things broke on me, had to walk all the way down the hill. so beware of those bindings.
          They are both good. Snowjams are notorious for coming loose. I used loctite and problems solved. Just in case, carry a spare allen wrench in your backpack and also check when you hot wax them each week. Bombers are the best if you got the dough.

Dan

Comment

I have a nice pair of used SnowJam Extreme II bindings that I'm trying to sell, if you're interested.
            http://www.glintofhope.com

Comment

Working...
            X