Question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question!

I rented skiboards from a rental place and they are 85cm. Ive been looking around on the internet and basically seeing three main sizes 75cm 90cm and 99cm. I want to buy a pair soon, i was just wondering if i went from 85cm to 90cm would it make a signifigant difference?
    <3SKIBOARD

there are differences between the sizes you mentioned and to determine the right size for you we need a bit more info. how tall are you? what type of riding do you like to do? what is your experience skiboarding/skiing?

g

Comment

Well im around 5'6. i like to do mostly free riding on the slopes, But I will definently hit the terrain park on every mountian and go off some jumps and stuff. im kind of a noob ive gone skiboarding around 5 times so i havent hit any rails yet.
      <3SKIBOARD

Comment

if you were a bit taller and more experienced i'd recommend something longer but for your height and skill level i'd say snowjam 90's. then if you get taller and better you can use the same bindings on your new boards later. (gotta love 4x4 pattern)

g

Comment

Although 5cm difference does not look like much when compared side by side it does make a difference when riding. You will notice it. 90cm is perfect for your height. I noticed in teaching people how to skiboard that the boards I use to teach are good but very squirly (line 84cm) Now they all ride 90cm's and they noticed a big difference in stability and performance.
          Live and ride like there's no tomorrow...because tomorrow might not be here for you.

Comment

Working...
          X