• Show
Clear All

• boots...again

hey, i just bought a new pair of skiboards,
    and wondered what type of boots should i get,
    ski boots or snowboard boots?
    does it matter?
    or are there special skiboard boots?

btw im getting the snowjam 90cm red white and blue...they any good?

Ski boots are the way to go. my suggestion is go down to your local ski shop and have them hook you up. You already have the boards and the bindings so run down there have them fit you up and see if they fit your boards. Oh and tell them Pat the Irish Man sent you! Muhaha!

Comment

You can use hardshell snowboard boots...thats what a few of us use in here. They are basically the same as ski boots but the are a bit more adjustable on the forward lean and stuff and different buckles. Regular ski boots are just as good but the for ward lean will be different. The red white and blue snowjams are very good starter boards. I know several people who ride them and they love'em. As you progress to bigger and better things you will have to upgrade but for a long while these will do just fine.
      Live and ride like there's no tomorrow...because tomorrow might not be here for you.

Comment

same skiboards i have, not much on them( 3-4 times to brandywine) but i love them.I got an off-brand (solomite) pair of boots on ebay for $100 ($350 boots) and i like them. Enjoy
        -Matt
        Don't argue with retards, they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
        '05 Snowjams & Blue Line FF Pro's

Comment

Working...
        X