Skiboards for jibing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiboards for jibing

Hi! With Great Respect to all Skiborders from Russia... Yes in our country we scates too... And i come to you with one questions... What skibords you advise me to buy for jibing, air etc.

how tall are you?

g

Comment

About 180-190 i didn`t measure height for a long time.... Now i skate on K2 and i learn the nuts and bolts on it... but wont some thing better....

Comment

well if you're at least 5'6" i'd say get the revel8's. they just came out and they are awesome. when i designed them i incorporated all my favorite design elements from previous skiboards i've loved and they turned out just as planned, a great all mountain board that's better in the park than anything.

g

Comment

nice nice.,... and what do you say about SnowJAm`s?

Comment

105 for me its toooooo big... i want some thing about 80....and what you think about it?

Comment

we have two around 80. snowjam 75's or snowjam 90's. both are really good boards, snowjam makes quality stuff. if you want more of a skate feel go with the 75's. if you want more stability while going fast and carving and more surface area when you land and ride powder then the 90's.

g

Comment

Big BIG Thks I`ll think... Fuck in Russia we have no Skibords Shops and i`ll buy skibords in your magazine...

Comment

you're welcome. and don't feel bad, there are practically no ski shops in the world that sell quality skiboards.

g

Comment

G you designed the revel 8's? is revel 8 your company or were you just helpin them out

how stiff are they compared to the canon heritages and spruce flyers?
                    Last edited by hugoshi; 12-25-2005, 10:48 AM.

Comment

i just did an interview with sbmag, it's posted now...

http://www.skiboardmagazine.com/

i think the revolts are inbetween the heritage and flyer in flex.

g

Comment

Working...
                      X