Need help in deciding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help in deciding

I am 6'5" and 270 pounds. I need help in finding the right skiboard for me. So if any of yall could point me in the right direction of some skiboards so that I can hit the park and the trails I would really appreciate it. Thanks-JP

Well you can deffinatley go with something 99cm and over. It all just depends on if you want them right away or if you want to wait for the revel8s or the epics. If you want them right away then go with either the Mike Nick Pros or The Spruce 120s. If you preorder the Revel8s now you'll porbly have a good chance of getting a pair on the first batchof boards, youll have to ask Greco how many boards hes expecting and how many have been preordered. The Revel8s should be a good durable board if you plan on hitting rails and the specs look really good for powder theyre gonna be pretty wide and theyll be great carvers too. Its up to you.
    Mike Ponessa - Team Revel8

Do The Evolution

Comment

Agree. At your weight go at least 105. Best would be Epic 110cm but who knows when those are going to be available. Mine from last year are great. The Spruce 120 would be great except it isnt a park board. That leaves the Revel 8 which no one has skied on yet but stats are looking good.

Comment

we just got word. an initial small batch (10pairs) of the Revel8 Revolts should be arriving later next week 12/22ish. only about half have been pre ordered so if you pre order now you'll be among the first to get 'em.

g

Comment

Working...
        X