No announcement yet.

TwoowT Swoon skiboards showed up today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TwoowT Swoon skiboards showed up today.

Wow they are pretty long (100cm). And pretty damn wide. I hope I made the right choice. This is all new to me LOL!

Pics to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and my boots showed up too. Lange XT100
    I know I'm probably pushing the boot stiffness but oh well..
    I bought the boots without trying them on first....But I compared the last and the mondo size with others I tried on to get an idea.
    I held my breath and tried them on....... They fit like a glove. These feel more snug than the others plus the Langes have a cuff made for narrow legs. They are much less bulky than my other favorites as well. They also put zero pressure points on my left ankle..I have some pronation in my left ankle so this was a bit of concern. Now it's a non issueAnd they have a nice neutral stance. Out of all the the ones I actually got to try on, these really do fit the best. Boy did I get lucky! Very happy with the boots. I wore them around the house for about 30 mins. No pressure points or burning calves and the "hike" feature works well. They were easy to climb the stairs in too. Now then, we'll see how I feel after a few hours in them

Comment

So I got a deal because of the yellow discoloration but I've started to wipe one of them down with soap, water and a cotton towel and most of the yellow is coming off.

Awe, they look like two tiny little snowboards lol!

Comment

Thanks for all the help so far!!

Comment

Hell yeah! Those look killer, can't wait to see em with the FF Pro's on. That width will go a long way in handling all types of conditions.

Comment

Thanks g-dub! Thanks to you I found them.

Btw...Just watched your "horrorshow" video... Very cool! I'm getting pumped!

Comment

I once the FF Pros get here I'll post up some more stupid noob questions about mounting them...lol

Comment

FF Pros came in! Thanks again Sempai!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daytoman View Post
                  FF Pros came in! Thanks again Sempai!!
                  You're welcome! They looked nice on the Twoowts.
                  Boards/Bindings:
                  2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                  2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                  2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                  2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                  Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                  Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Thanks! You were right, the blue looks great with these boards. The bindings look to be in great condition I really appreciate it!

I ordered my wife a new High Society Scarlet snowboard with Roxy Team bindings. The board came in today. It's a very nice stick. She's super excited. My daughters skis should be here any time as well. I got her a pair of 100cm Blazzard IQ Viva Jrs. I recon most kids skis are all very close to the same, if not the same, but I like these skis ( she does to). I picked them up for a song. They should last a few seasons. I found her a lightly used pair of Roces IDEA adjustable boots. She should wear right at a 17 and these will adjust to 18.5.

I've also pretty much had to re-outfit my wife and I as we sold all of our snow gear years ago. I finally put the finishing touches on my gear today with a helmet.

Had to get all new, first time stuff for my daughter. Of course she had to pick out the matching Disney Frozen helmet and goggles from Anon....lol well at least she'll actually WANT to wear it [emoji57]

Oh, I've been watching lots of skiboards vids. It's gonna be a loooong month! Lol

Comment

Her skis showed up!

Comment

That's a really good looking Twoowt setup with the FF Pro's. I think you'll be really happy with them. My Lions are one of my favorite pairs to ride.
                        RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Thanks! 19 more days....

Comment

3 days.....

Comment

Working...
                            X