No announcement yet.

Skiboarding Virgin Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoops my bad. So um, how does it compare to the condors that have a thinner core then revolts?
    www.skiboardbindings.com GGO Co-Founder

Check out a review of our bindings http://www.skiboardsonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=13031 (Thanks Rob)

My setup:
    DLP/Ktps (randomly switch)
    Condors, not rockered (powder/crap conditions board)
    GGO soft boot bindings
    Ride RFL Snowboard Boots

Comment

Originally posted by bee View Post
      whoops my bad. So um, how does it compare to the condors that have a thinner core then revolts?
      Perhaps even softer than the original Condors.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
      Crossbow (go to dream board)
      Most everything else over time.
      Go Android

Comment

So I was just checking and my revolt cities are listed as having tri-axial fiberglass just like the new soft ones....I guess I never considered mine soft. pretty sure they are stiffer then my condors which have the newer bi-ax glass.
        www.skiboardbindings.com GGO Co-Founder

Check out a review of our bindings http://www.skiboardsonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=13031 (Thanks Rob)

My setup:
        DLP/Ktps (randomly switch)
        Condors, not rockered (powder/crap conditions board)
        GGO soft boot bindings
        Ride RFL Snowboard Boots

Comment

Originally posted by bee View Post
          So I was just checking and my revolt cities are listed as having tri-axial fiberglass just like the new soft ones....I guess I never considered mine soft. pretty sure they are stiffer then my condors which have the newer bi-ax glass.
          Jealous of your Cities. I wanted that design!
          Riding: RVL8 '15 Rockered Condors
          Bindings: RVL8 '15 Black Receptors | Tyrolia Attack 13 Release Bindings
          Boots: Full Tilt '14 Booters - 27.5

Comment

cgskook,

The only time I would say regular skis excel over skiboards is on big, open faced powder runs. Although, Sherpas are certainly no slouch in that environment. But, if all I were doing were runs like that I'd take my Huge Troubles or Side Stashes. But, I've yet to find anything to beat the Sherpas for all mountain fun, stability and kick-butt attitude.
            "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Working...
            X