Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solarmoon View Post
    Thanks guys!

Aww man I just realized the 2012 Rockered Condors are sold out... pff, and I liked the graphics too.
    sempai - in the post above - is selling his extra set of 2012 RCs (the ones with the fun graphic). He is a good guy and takes good care of his gear. If you are interested in the RCs, send him a PM.
    In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
    Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
      Sempai:

Not to hijack the thread but why are you selling your 125's? I haven't even ridden mine yet and your already selling them?!?!

I'm gonna get 45 days on the mountain this year if it kills me!
      I have two pair. I really only need one. Same story with the RCs.
      Boards/Bindings:
      2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
      2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
      Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
      Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
        Solarmoon.

There really is no one board that does it all.!

Except the Sherpa's

Comment

The rockered sounds great, but at the current moment I can only put one on my Christmas list. And it's easier for a person to order from a website, instead of explaning who to contact and such.

If I didn't have to save for Mexico next year, i'll buy!

But thanks though.

Still, for DLP's do the releasable with the brakes fit?

Comment

Originally posted by Solarmoon View Post
            The rockered sounds great, but at the current moment I can only put one on my Christmas list. And it's easier for a person to order from a website, instead of explaning who to contact and such.

If I didn't have to save for Mexico next year, i'll buy!

But thanks though.

Still, for DLP's do the releasable with the brakes fit?
            Spruce Pro Sport risers/binding combo have wide enough brakes to work with the DLPs so no problem there.
            In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
            Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

If your looking at dlp's I have an almost brand new pair I'm looking to let go. Pm me with your email address and I'll send pictures if you like

33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                If your looking at dlp's I have an almost brand new pair I'm looking to let go. Pm me with your email address and I'll send pictures if you like

Sorry, As mentioned above easier for someone to order on the site, than going through a forum they aren't registered on to buy a Christmas gift.

I just wish I had extra cash, and there is no gurantee i'll get them. If not than I'll buy my own (Let's see how much Christmas gifts break my budget first)

Comment

Funny . I tell all my friends and family to get me Sbol gift certificates. No one has yet to bite on that idea

33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

While you're 25lbs heavier than myself, we're the same height. I rode Revolts I purchased new earlier this year in all conditions, including some ice, though deep powder days here are rare if none-existent I did mange to find some and it was a blast, good float and easily maneuverable. Spring corn style crud was absolutely my favorite type of snow to jump and play in on the sides of the runs, again due to lack of powder or glades but they proved to be a blast down the mogul run directly below the lift for all to watch and wait for you to wipe out, lol. That said they worked perfectly allowing quick carves and stops, I was immensely pleased. I'm not sure if I'd call them twitchy, more due to lack of skill and perhaps a de-tune of tips and tail is in order with better edge angle.

With the new Revolt graphics I wouldn't think twice about another board except for the Blunts, they just sound fun! ...well, MORE FUN!
                    Boards: RVL*8 '08 Revolt Chicken's, Canon M7 Black, Line Fly 4 post
                    Bindings: Line FF Pro, Groove Red X1
                    Gear: Dalbello CRX Freeride CarveX, Bern Baker Hard Hat, VZ Fishbowl's & Fubar's, Anon Comrade

Comment

Working...
                    X