Manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuals

im not necessarily a Newbie..but i do have a question. Does anyone have any advice on doing manuals? Any tips on keeping balance? thanks
    -Tom-

how do you do a manual on skiboards?
    " put on your dancing shoes, its fucking time to rock baby"

Comment

Mode noob questions

What is a manual ?

Comment

Re: Mode noob questions

Originally posted by Mc_Fly
        What is a manual ?
        If you watched the MC footage, someone does a nice manual. A manual is when you either lean back and only ride on the very back of your tips, or lean forward and ride only on the tip of your skiboards. I cant seem to find the balance..

Comment

click here
          here is a kid doing a manual on a skateboard.. its the same thing except you do it on skiboards.
          -Tom-

Comment

every since I've had my first pair of snowblades back in 99 I saw the Salomon team Video where some japanese riders where riding fakie on the tip of their skiboards (what I believe you call a manual).

I've been doing it all these years, its totally awesome. Depending on the skiboard I can hold em pretty long. on my SB Tens I could hold for like 100 meters at least.

tips would be : have you strong foot slightly ahead of your other foot like so :

'
            ' '
            ' '
            '

and fall forward (towards the hill) as most as possible. The most pressure put on the skiboards = the most stable manual.

This isnt exactly "good" for your boards but hey its fun!! just don't abuse it =P

Comment

btw, it's, jonny white doing the nose press in the mc video. he's also the last face you see at the very end of the video.

g

Comment

ohh ok..thanks greco

Comment

is this the same thing as a slide? Yeah, i loved those manuals in the mc edit.
                  ski[board] all winter

Comment

Working...
                  X