New video from the 4G Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video from the 4G Team

This video is from the Nevasport.com '09 Meeting at Cerler (Spain). There were a lot of skiers, many snowboarders, and also some of us skiboarders!

During a weekend we skied all together and met all the people from the forums. We had a large dinner with 200+ assistants, and a big raffle (he wanted to win a set of ski poles to burn it in our video, but werent lucky enough!).

Anyway, it was an awesome weekend and we had lots of fun, hope you enjoy our video!

BTW we are wearing shirts and ties because we are very serious people
    Everybody loved it, even in the restaurant we were asked if we came directly from the office to skiing haha

You can watch the video here: http://www.nevasport.com/nevablogs/s...-4-gatos/7694/

Forgot how to post videos here :P

Here it is:

"It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice."

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed it. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Dang, what kind of camera?

I love riding like a hooligan.

2:08 was pretty sweet

Comment

Originally posted by ElkCloner View Post
        2:08 was pretty sweet
        i agree, the guy in the black blazer's got some skillz

Comment

im not gonna lie that kinda freaked me out. nice.

----
          Revel8 ALPs
          Bomber Elites
          Salomon Foil Boots

Comment

What do you call that move at 1:17?? I havent seen that one before...

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
              Great camera work as well. Is the guy also behind the camera most of the time?
              sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Damn you guys kick out some nice videos. Always nice camera work and music. :-D
                That mountain looks fun to mess around on too.....

(see other video here http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...ead.php?t=7544 )
                Revolt City '08
                SnowJam Extreme II NR Bindings
                Spruce 2009 Release Bindings/Risers
                & whatever I can convince Skafreak to let me borrow...

(besides the sherpa's those things are like his babies)

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
                  :55 and 1:08

Thanks for posting the video Khali. It was great.
                  Revel8 2009 KTP
                  Spruce Pro 75
                  Full Tilt 2009 High Five

Comment

Originally posted by beetlebud View Post
                    What do you call that move at 1:17?? I havent seen that one before...
                    Thats a trick from rollerskating, and i think its called "spread eagle". If you want to try it on skiboards, just be carefull, as falling in that position could be dangerous for your knees!

I dont know which camera we used...it was a compact one, for pictures, not a video camera...but it records in quite high resolution for being a photo camera...

The guy behind the camera was me (im the big guy on white shirt and orange tie), and Paben (the guy in black doing the great tricks) edited the video. He's really skilled on video editing!

The other people in the video are: Extremeño (green coat), Prawnman (white coat) and Xamascos (grey shirt and clown nose).

And also some of the people from nevasport.com forums.

Oh! and the music, its from cartoon series called "Comando G", that was emitted in spain like...30 years ago! My father watched that cartoon when he was a child lol
                    "It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice."

Comment

I love doing that on the hill too. nothing like some high speed turns.

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

That was just really...FUN. No pretension, no 'more-gangsta-than-thou' attitude, no point to prove - just a bunch of guys (with some decent skills) messing about on the mountain...

I much preferred this to most ski vids I've seen recently - and the lack of hip-hop on the soundtrack was rather nice too, personally.

Thanks for posting!

Scribbler

Comment

It looks like you guys were having a great time! That's really enjoyable to watch. You truly enjoy what you are doing and that's fantastic, and contagious!
                          Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by Khali View Post
                            The other people in the video are: Extremeño (green coat), Prawnman (white coat) and Xamascos (grey shirt and clown nose).
                            Extremeño and Prawnman?!?.....sounds like comic book superheros from the Simpsons or somethin

Awesome vid tho....and great riding! Keep up the good work....can't wait to see more!
                            1996 89cm Line MNP, FF Aluminum
                            2008 101cm Revel8 KTP, Bombers
                            2008 130cm Spruce Sherpa, Salomon Z10Ti on Pro Prime Riser
                            2010 110cm Revel8 Condors on pre-order
                            2009 Lange Concept 85 boots
                            2010 Full Tilt Konflict boots
                            2009/10 Custom SkiBike (DONE)

"Turning is totally counter-productive; all it does is slow you down" - Old Chinese Skier from Warren Miller's 'Dynasty'

Comment

This is the first time I am coming across this thread. I love this. AWESOME!!!!
                              I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Working...
                              X