Clear All

• Davelynam
    replied
    thanks art, and thanks greco

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    Originally posted by mctwist311 View Post
    first congrats to "double back" dave rider of there year you deserve it... second im lovin the new graphics and third i loven all these new pics G. Sorry im not on much ive been surfin from my cell phone but it makes it hard to post... laters...
    thanks art. it's been fun posting them.

Leave a comment:

• mctwist311
    replied
    first congrats to "double back" dave rider of there year you deserve it... second im lovin the new graphics and third i loven all these new pics G. Sorry im not on much ive been surfin from my cell phone but it makes it hard to post... laters...

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by Greco View Post
    it's dependent on your download speed. try hitting play and then pause, let the video buffer about half way or more and then hit play again.

g
    That took care of it. I've watched four clips so far. Amazing edits! The park tricks are incredible. It makes me wish I was 20-25 years younger and ballsy enough to try them.

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    Originally posted by sempai View Post
    I try to watch these videos and the player plays for a few secs, stops for a few secs, and then repeats. Any suggestions?
    it's dependent on your download speed. try hitting play and then pause, let the video buffer about half way or more and then hit play again.

g

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by Greco View Post
    I try to watch these videos and the player plays for a few secs, stops for a few secs, and then repeats. Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• tyberesk
    replied
    Is that the first time skiboards have been seen at CoC since early 2000s?

Leave a comment:

• Karl
    replied
    best pic yet, perfect shot of the KTPs. I love those boards.

Leave a comment:

• Davelynam
    replied
    that is so nasty. but youll never see me on one of those

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    Today's pic just went up. Keep an eye on the forum for more new stuff coming in the next day or so.

g

Leave a comment:

• DennisEvans
    replied
    Is Kirk in an Oakley Airlift jacket? That is part of my gear for next season.

Leave a comment:

• mahatma
    replied
    Oh, wait a minute. Are you posting all pics at the front of the thread? Never mind.

Leave a comment:

• mahatma
    replied
    Greco,

Still no love on the photo front. By the way, all the pics on page 1 of this thread render if that helps.

Leave a comment:

• Kirk S
    replied
    good idea with the fog machine makes kirk look more like the mythical creature that he is lol

Leave a comment:

• Manlenium
    replied
    Originally posted by Godofmedia View Post
    If this is the quality we get every week I can't wait until next week
    Damn is that a new camera......i can taste the sweat, the crisp air.....hmmmm yeah,,,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X