X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chewiem16
    replied
    awesome pictures! looking forward to more!

Leave a comment:

• ElkCloner
    replied
    Do it anyhow.

A Monday Outtakes thread could be funny.

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    I wish I could but don't have enough varied photos in reserve to do it with the high quality results I demand. Maybe next season.

Leave a comment:

• dis
    replied
    Moi Aussi

Leave a comment:

• Kirk S
    replied
    I concur

Leave a comment:

• kirk
    replied
    photo day again?

Leave a comment:

• pinkkid
    replied
    Thank you G for everything! Nice last photo of the R8 boys at Tahoe for Shredfest! See you all next season!

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    Thanks everyone for a great season. This will be the last Monday Pic until next September . Have a great summer!

Leave a comment:

• pinkkid
    replied
    That is cool Kirk of you at Nstar! nice find with the tree!

Leave a comment:

• dcox20
    replied
    so sick - wish I would have come out that day but was just so tired LOL

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    Kirk shredding "The Stash" at Northstar for today's pic

Leave a comment:

• Davelynam
    replied
    such a sick grab. Adam killed it out there for sure

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    March 15th Monday Pic is up.

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    Originally posted by jjue View Post
    Thanks for the Shredfest pic , G .... . and props for bringing Adam, Dave , Borja , Mark , Kirk and Jeff out west and many thanks for treating us all to dinner.! . All of us had a fabulous time .... for me the most important thing about Shredfest is that it showcases the diversity of our sport .. men and women, young to young at heart .. from skilled pros .. to folks just interested in cruising .. to folks interested in riding the steepest and most difficult slopes .. to pow hounds and backcountry types.., . it showcases a sport that although small and very niche like .. has the large diversity of folk that skiing and snowboarding has ... as a group we represented the sport well to everyone who saw us and there was LOT's of interest!
    We are a sport that has matured and become a winter sport that represents the whole spectrum and that is very good ...
    it was my pleasure jack. thanks for organizing such a great event!

Leave a comment:

• jjue
    replied
    Thanks for the Shredfest pic , G .... . and props for bringing Adam, Dave , Borja , Mark , Kirk and Jeff out west and many thanks for treating us all to dinner.! . All of us had a fabulous time .... for me the most important thing about Shredfest is that it showcases the diversity of our sport .. men and women, young to young at heart .. from skilled pros .. to folks just interested in cruising .. to folks interested in riding the steepest and most difficult slopes .. to pow hounds and backcountry types.., . it showcases a sport that although small and very niche like .. has the large diversity of folk that skiing and snowboarding has ... as a group we represented the sport well to everyone who saw us and there was LOT's of interest!
    We are a sport that has matured and become a winter sport that represents the whole spectrum and that is very good ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X