replied
    I volunteer to test them.

they look delicious

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    Originally posted by Greco View Post
    Hey guys,

Today is an exciting day for R8. Always wanted to make bindings but wanted it done right. The opportunity came and I jumped on it. These are truly awesome and were in development for 1yr. They aren't available online yet but should be within a few days. They are in limited supply right now but more coming in early February.

G

oh and price will be more then Zeros but less then Bombers.

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    Hey guys,

Today is an exciting day for R8. Always wanted to make bindings but wanted it done right. The opportunity came and I jumped on it. These are truly awesome and were in development for 1yr. They aren't available online yet but should be within a few days. They are in limited supply right now but more coming in early February.

G

Leave a comment:

• Davelynam
    replied
    wowzers, those are narly..... cant wait to ride them

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    yup, 12/21 pic is up and it's Kirk doing the limbo

Leave a comment:

• Davelynam
    replied
    man kirk, you can get lower than my girlfriend

Leave a comment:

• Davelynam
    replied
    wheres the gog sag... hahaha, kirk cant mid bang? mark cant gog sag? whats this world coming too? hahaha, lookin killer mark, sic pic grec

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    12/14 is up. Mark's blue phase.

Leave a comment:

• MitchK
    replied
    I don't know if I can really explain it. Probably the best way to do it, is just to find a video that you can download of it (I think the Mt. Snow edit is availible to download) and decent video player you can find them doing a rail or something of the sort, and slow it down and just watch it in slow mo.

Leave a comment:

• kx125rider1313
    replied
    Originally posted by ChaosAura View Post
    My advice (I just started them myself, after a summer of inline skating [though, I'm sure that helped]) is to commit. If you're not sure you can make it, and have second thoughts right before you try get on, you're gonna end up bailing.

Haha yea tried my first rail last weekend and man i was so committed and i have no clue what happen but i caught an edge and before i knew it i was on my head and my shin had a nice golf ball bump on it lol. But yes commit and i think keep your feet planted and level on the rail??? Someone please clarify if im wrong lol

Leave a comment:

• MitchK
    replied
    Originally posted by ElkCloner View Post
    perma bang?
    Sounds about right. I seem to recall a comic on Newschoolers when I was surfing there that had something about that.

Leave a comment:

• ElkCloner
    replied
    Originally posted by ChaosAura View Post
    Gotta pre/mid/and after bang now eh?
    perma bang?

Leave a comment:

• Davelynam
    replied
    ^great advice for any park riding tip

Leave a comment:

Working...