New SBOL Skiboarding Video Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SBOL Skiboarding Video Player

A few years back I started putting all the SBOL edits on youtube, which worked out well until they started removing the sound because of the music used in some of them. An edit with no sounds just won't cut it so I just finished converting them all and setting up a new video player hosted by us so there is no chance of anything ever happening to these. There are 31 edits ready to be viewed dating back to March 2004, including the never before seen Shredfest I 2009 slideshow edit of Kirk and Ben. Enjoy!

Click the image below to be taken to the new video player page
    Last edited by Greco; 04-10-2009, 07:35 AM.

sickkk

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

ooohhh, pretty....

Comment

I'm afraid the faux-video slideshow, while cool on the rails, gave me a headache when you were shooting ben or kirk moving through the trees.

Sick 3-d motion effects though kirks
        Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
        Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Originally posted by nate View Post
          I'm afraid the faux-video slideshow, while cool on the rails, gave me a headache when you were shooting ben or kirk moving through the trees.

Sick 3-d motion effects though kirks
          unfortunately the conditions were really wet and snowy and it was a huge battle to keep the video camera's lenses from fogging (don't let the sun fool you, it was only out very briefly) so the only thing usable were the stills shot with the new Canon 40D I picked up just before the meetup. (and even with that i had to shoot two lenses since one fogged after the morning session. here is the 2nd lens) Thanks to Dave Cox for trying like hell to capture usable video.

g
          Last edited by Greco; 04-10-2009, 08:04 AM.

Comment

fair enough. You did get some nice shots though.
            Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
            Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

having some problems playing the videos from the new sbol video site, only plays about a half a second. I've waited to see about buffering...nothing.
              C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkkid View Post
                having some problems playing the videos from the new sbol video site, only plays about a half a second. I've waited to see about buffering...nothing.
                try hitting pause and giving it a minute to build up a buffer. working for me right now.

Comment

will do
                  C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

working.
                    C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

That was great G, thanks!!! Looking forward for the next Shredfest video from ya!
                      C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkkid View Post
                        That was great G, thanks!!! Looking forward for the next Shredfest video from ya!
                        thanks shelley. it was a lot of work, it's much easier to edit video then hundreds of stills into an edit.

g

Comment

greco did you climb a tree???
                          you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

anything to get the shot

Comment

Very nice. A couple of those ive never watched before.

Comment

Working...
                              X