Ty

Serge

Joey

Ty

Serge

Joey

Brick and Harry

Kirk and Serge

that picture of art...is probably one of the best skiboarding pictures i've seen in awhile

Comment

Hey Nhisfun, Great camera work and great shots . I really like all those mid air shots !!! thanks for putting them up ..
      yeah that pic of Art... A person just seeing the pic for the first time is really pulling for him and hoping he gets it around in time for the landing ! ps . I sure hope he did !!
      Boards :
      Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
      Boots
      K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
      Bindings:
      Zero Pro Non release Binding
      Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
      Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
      Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
      Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Chris

Kirk not zoomed in

Comment

nice shots, man!! crystal clear shots, too.
          ~harry

@HarrySiii
          -Skier turned snowboarder turned skiboarder
          -RVL8 2010 KTP, RVL8 Receptors
          -RVL8 EMP, Line FF Pro
          -Deeluxe 225 (FINALLY a boot I can wear!)

Comment

very nice pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job riders and camera man! Steller.
            C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Great pics. The folks catching air are sporting very good form. I key in on that now. Body relaxed with lower body not extended, clearly centered in their boots and when hands are not actively part of a trick are keeping the core of their bodies tight and upright. You guys got it going on.
              "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

These are great shots!!! Thanks to the camera man!!!
                ALP / Spruce Riser Pro,
                HELMET CAM for recording cool Shxt

Skiboard to inspire....

Comment

I love the ones of Ty and Art. They both leave you kinda wondering what happened. Well, if you weren't there that is. I was, so I know how it went.
                  RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

yo tim, do you have anything, you had a camera right?

Comment

yeah, he was also recording!
                      ~harry

@HarrySiii
                      -Skier turned snowboarder turned skiboarder
                      -RVL8 2010 KTP, RVL8 Receptors
                      -RVL8 EMP, Line FF Pro
                      -Deeluxe 225 (FINALLY a boot I can wear!)

Comment

Yes, I had my little camcorder with me, and I have some footage of us running through the skiboardcross course on Sat afternoon as well as a couple other clips. I'll try to remember to throw it up when I get back home this weekend. It's not very high quality, but it's interesting to compare the practice runs with the runs that were done on Sunday when the gates were up.
                        RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Working...
                        X