Boxes boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxes boxes

Skiboarding Brule from nate myton on Vimeo.
    A little fun from wednesday.
    Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
    Line Jedis with Snowjams

damn where was that shot at because it looks like you were the only ones there!
    Line Weapons with FF aluminum bindings ...

Originally posted by SkaFreak
    I hate it when I sarcasm all over the place like that.

Comment

It's called Ski Brule in Iron River, sorta south-west part of the UP. It was a Wednesday afternoon so there was not many people. One school was up for a trip I guess, but I didn't see anybody hit a single rail or box all day but my friend and I. There were some snowboarders and skiers hitting the jumps, but nobody was throwing any spins. Just me doing some 180's off one of the smaller jumps.
      Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

I got it posted on Ski Brule's website. Nothing like a little extra exposure for skiboards.
        http://skibrule.com/gallery.cfm
        Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Nate,

Hey, looking good. I definitely liked the fakie attack onto the box line and the 360 spins. Keep it up. Remember, there is an old man right behind you now with the goal of proving that you young whipper snappers aren't the only ones who can enjoy all that park riding has to offer. Again, looking good and keep practicing, innovating and most of all enjoying.
          "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

thanks
            Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Working...
            X