Shredfest Pics , Vid and Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wendell coming down in the tricky terrain on his trusty Hagans

And yours truly taking a major face plant !

thank you valmorel for your nice vid taking , and thank you so much for documentating my face plant for posterity !

And here is Fighting for Air shredding the groomers on his new Spruce 120
    Boards :
    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
    Boots
    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
    Bindings:
    Zero Pro Non release Binding
    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Some Online Photo's

SOME pictures from Saturday night, Monday at Heavenly & at Dinner. I forgot my camera at Kirkwood!!!! grrrr...

We'll need some time to edit the helmet cam's!

Eager to see footage from Slow and G!

http://picasaweb.google.com/sktbrigh...Shredfest2009#

Shelley
      C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

I'm so jealous.... Ugh! I wish I was there.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
        Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
        Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

Greco and Kirk T lookin good in those pics....along with the rest of the crew GLAD everyone had fun

Comment

Were there many rocks around there. That single looks nice, and if there was a pillow line to be found somewhere, I am quite jealous. That is one of the three things on my list of stuff that I need to find, ride, and film.
            I do it because I can.
            I can because I want to.
            I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
            '08 KTPs

Comment

Originally posted by SkaFreak View Post
              Were there many rocks around there. That single looks nice, and if there was a pillow line to be found somewhere, I am quite jealous. That is one of the three things on my list of stuff that I need to find, ride, and film.
              Skafreak , sierra at tahoe today , in the trees today was covered with big boulders with nice deep pow , .. with nice soft snow piled up over the other side , nice pillow lines in certain areas.
              Rather than riding over a snow covered boulder and landing nicely on the other side , i ran into into one and flipped over the top on to my face !
              Boards :
              Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
              Boots
              K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
              Bindings:
              Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)

Comment

Damn! Ben & Kirk are gonna be pissed when they see the conditions from today at Sierra... when we looked at the footage almost all of the shots were unusable because of the grey out conditions, or the lens being fogged and wet... Otherwise we would have gotten some good stuff, I blame the equipment and conditions - not the super sexy camera operator... damn that guy was awesome.

G got some pretty sick stills though - i'm sure they'll turn up after a couple days somewhere...

keep up the blog - I'm lovin it!

I'm really playing with the idea of hooking up with you guys later in the week when you make your way to the north shore side... hmmm...
                Dave | Elevendy

Comment

Originally posted by dcox20 View Post

I'm really playing with the idea of hooking up with you guys later in the week when you make your way to the north shore side... hmmm...
                  that would be most sweet dave !
                  if you decide to just let us know .. squaw on thursday , alpine on friday and sugar bowl on saturday ....

turning in to bed tonight , we are going to go to northstar instead of diamond peak tomorrow...
                  Boards :
                  Boots
                  Bindings:

Comment

Just now watched the video of Wendell. You gotta get out of the backseat. It's a good thing you were on long forgiving boards. You wouldn't have been on your feet long if those had been shorter, hehe.
                    I do it because I can.
                    I can because I want to.
                    I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
                    '08 KTPs

Comment

Yeah, I saw that too. And what's with the poles!?

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
                      Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
                      Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

Thanks for the pics and videos, you guys really know how to rub it in!!!! Looks like everyone had a great time, wishin I was able to go. Hopefully one of these years we will make it.

Jay

Comment

anyone esle from the east coast think its funny that the shortest board in this pick is a 110
                          you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

Awesome vids and pics, sorry to be missing all of you.
                            Edward in NYC

Comment

Which boards are most of you guys using to tackle the conditions?
                              Boards/Bindings:
                              2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                              2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                              2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                              2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                              Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                              Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

the Alps look tiny next to the sherpa
                                Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
                                Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Working...
                                X