• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, will do

Comment

i love this. its like my life

Search & Win

Comment

I've really gotta start getting out on my skates again this year. Have a set of K2 Naturals, haven't used them for anything other then a-b in about a year.
        2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

I'm really hoping to get those Xsjados off of Ron. My K2s are done for.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
          Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
          Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

Yeah, if I start getting into it again, I'm thinking I may pick up a set of Xsjado Basics. My K2s are still in decent shape, but are starting to get rough around the edges, half broke one of the buckles a while back.

Comment

xsjados are fun but they are really loose and have tons of ankle movement. not a great beginner skate by any means.

Search & Win

Comment

Originally posted by rie202 View Post
                xsjados are fun but they are really loose and have tons of ankle movement. not a great beginner skate by any means.
                They look like a really cool concept but I don't see how they couldn't be sketchy...
                Revel8 ALPdors
                Gold Revel8 Receptors
                Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                ____
                Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

i was actually suprised how ell they worked though. easier topsides and stuff. fun to just take with you on the go. but i couldnt handle them with a long skate session.

Search & Win

Comment

i foudn they skated really good, but didnt like the weight distribution, they are really light skates at the top, and all the weight is on the bottom with the frames and wheels and soul plates. i felt like i was waking with mud stick to my shoes.
                    Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by rie202 View Post
                      Glad to hear some first hand opinions on them. I may re-think what I'm gonna do, wasn't sure on what I'd grab yet either. More research will be done if I decide to get some new ones.

Comment

I grew up on this stuff. Driving was "forbidden" my my house hold until the age of 18. So when i wanted to go somewhere it was on blades. While my tricks werent on the same level as some of these guys, i was no stranger to the rails and jumps. I've since gone back to casual skating during the summers, but it truely is a fun sport.

I watch some of that stuff, esp in the ONE video, and it brings back shuddering memories. I'll never forget my first encounter with a steep stairway rail. *shudders*

Comment

one of my fav edits
                          sigpic

Comment

Olli Short is my skate hero, the guy is insane.
                            Revel8 ALPdors
                            Gold Revel8 Receptors
                            Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                            ____
                            Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                            If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrick View Post
                              I grew up on this stuff. Driving was "forbidden" my my house hold until the age of 18. So when i wanted to go somewhere it was on blades. While my tricks werent on the same level as some of these guys, i was no stranger to the rails and jumps. I've since gone back to casual skating during the summers, but it truely is a fun sport.

I watch some of that stuff, esp in the ONE video, and it brings back shuddering memories. I'll never forget my first encounter with a steep stairway rail. *shudders*
                              Ha I hear ya I grew up in the Bronx and was in roller hockey league for a while. The parks where we played were great for tearing it up afterwards. I remember when everyone started removing the middle wheels for grinds before skates were made for them. I'm in the same boat with tricks no where near what these guys did. But I still have plenty of scars from stair rails

Comment

Working...
                              X