Skiboard meeting at Madrid (Spain)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiboard meeting at Madrid (Spain)

So...we had a little meeting at Valdesqui, Madrid (Spain) in a pretty unusual conditions...not usual to have 20-30cm of fresh snow here... even i was totally shocked!!

Not big tricks, just fun and skiboarding

"It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice."

looks like lots of fun. whenever we get fun snow like that, its cloudy and still snowing. powder falls are fun!
    sigpic

Comment

Hah, nose press on the CT8 looks like a trick. Soooo stiff.
      Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
      Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

I wish I could get some snow conditions like that. Looks like you had some fun, that's good.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
        Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
        Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

looks so weird without any trees! looks liek you had a fun time thats what its about.
          Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

That looked awesome. I would love to skiboard in some foreign country. I've only been to Quebec.

Comment

This is the god honest expression I had on my face when this song started...love the original 99 luft balloons, but any version of the song is great...

Thank you for making my day.
              Attached Files
              Revel8 ALPdors
              Gold Revel8 Receptors
              Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
              ____
              Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
              If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

haha put a shirt on you creeper! lawl jk man im nude half the time im on the computer..............PSYCH!!!!

anyways sick quality on that camera. what camera did you use???? skiboarding was okay. not really my style.

Search & Win

Comment

Originally posted by Godofmedia View Post
                  This is the god honest expression I had on my face when this song started...love the original 99 luft balloons, but any version of the song is great....

This is 99 luft balloons by Goldfinger. Great punk band. I actually like this version the best out of any covers.
                  10 Revel8 Condors
                  08 Revel8 BWP w/ 08 Bomber's
                  Line Five-0's w/ Snowjam Extreme II's
                  Line Jedi's on the Skibike
                  Line FF composite

Comment

great job making a very fun edit. it had me smiling the whole time.

g

Comment

You guys look great! The smiles never stopped. That pow looked incredible. You'll understand me hating you guys just a bit for that. Ha ha. Love that fence line biff.
                      "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

That is SO cool for you guys!!! Sure looked like you all were having fun; woo-hoo!!!
                        Awesome!
                        C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments!

There are very few resorts with trees in Spain, its due to the altitude, the trees are there up to 1800m, but most of our resorts start at that altitude and up to 2200m. So we have trees in the lower areas of some resorts.

The camera... it was a mini-dv camera, with some wide-angle lense. I dont know the brand or model, as it wasnt mine. Also i think the quality has been revised, as Cesar said the original was blurry. Cesar is who brought the camera and filmed most of the scenes, hes the one doing the nosepress
                          "It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice."

Comment

great vid! looks like you guys had lot of fun. i can do nosepress too, with MY FACE
                            08' Spruce Sherpa 130/Pro-lite (STILL THE ONE)
                            08/09 Dalbello Krypton Rampage

Comment

Wow, I've never even skied out of Minnesota so this looks pretty awesome to me. Really good video.
                              08 Condors -> FF Pros | 08 KTPs -> FF Pros | Line Sun 83s -> Line comp. Freeblocks

Comment

Working...
                              X