Skafreak @ AngelFire (1/31)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skafreak @ AngelFire (1/31)

Here's some crappy cell phone video of ska at Angelfire.

We should have brought a good camera because the weather was awesome and both me and ska were feeling the mountain. The Cellphone just doesn't do the day justice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jDYQFTfn1E
    Last edited by Ancients; 02-01-2009, 03:20 PM. Reason: Helps to actually post the link
    Revolt City '08
    SnowJam Extreme II NR Bindings
    Spruce 2009 Release Bindings/Risers
    & whatever I can convince Skafreak to let me borrow...

(besides the sherpa's those things are like his babies)

For the lazy guys

Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Yeah, that first jump the camera barely caught, the second I got the legs up and a grab, but my other arm was flapping like I was trying to fly, the third I think I decided that one arm wasn't enough lift and decided to see if I could fly if I used all four limbs. The fourth clip is the only one in there that I'm really that proud of. I had a few others on par with it, and one that I came dangerously close to overshooting the landing that we didn't get on film. That last little rock was absolutely nothing. Looking at it from directly below I thought it might look alright, but the moment that I came off of it and landed I knew it was a lot smaller than my mind was trying to make it (probably wishful thinking). Also none of my time on boxes that day got filmed. I have big plans for next weekend if all goes well however...
      I do it because I can.
      I can because I want to.
      I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
      '08 KTPs

Comment

thanks for that dennis haha

Comment

Working...
        X