This is the park I destroyed today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
    Sticking new tricks comes down to comfort a lot. If you're feeling sketchy about a set up or the conditions you'll probably find it harder to commit 100% to the trick.
    I feel sketchy 100 percent of the time at brandywine's park. It's not that they are bad, but I am always adjusting to something new. Usually has to do a bit with the park speed, the other times it has to do with new equipment. Still adjusting to my new boots but right now I feel that I can go much bigger than I could in my other boots, I almost always land but the fall comes about 3 to 4 feet after the landing when I am trying to get back into a good position, I don't even feel the landings in my new boots, the active flex boards are to thank for that.
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Hey GOM was it icy that day? From the looks of your slideshow it looked like an icepit.

Comment

Yes it was...last thursday was absolutely amazing for them though, over a foot of powder that just felt so amazing, I can only describe it as feeling like riding on a clowd.
        Revel8 ALPdors
        Gold Revel8 Receptors
        Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
        ____
        If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Originally posted by Godofmedia View Post
          Even if I'm broken, I am still going. I am holding all the big trick practice for powder. I hope to try a front flip and a misty (I think) while at Jay.
          Did you get to throw any big tricks the pictures looked awesome. Can't wait for your video.

Comment

x2
            land anything big yet?

Comment

Nothing big yet, and looks like not this season at all, the snow is all melting and when it cools back down all of this rain will turn to ice and we will have a really shitty park again.
              Revel8 ALPdors
              Gold Revel8 Receptors
              Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
              ____

Comment

its supposed to snow this weekend maybe we will get lucky and it will dump 2ft!
                Line Weapons with FF aluminum bindings ...

Originally posted by SkaFreak
                I hate it when I sarcasm all over the place like that.

Comment

I hope it drops into the 20's here
                  it's 65* right now

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy433 View Post
                    its supposed to snow this weekend maybe we will get lucky and it will dump 2ft!
                    I hope we get dumped on, I want to try a flip over one of the rollers in the prog park.
                    Revel8 ALPdors
                    Gold Revel8 Receptors
                    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                    ____

Comment

I haven't been out in a week, it just needs to get cold

Comment

Working...
                      X