This is the park I destroyed today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the park I destroyed today

The Park at Brandywine from Boston Mills, Brandywine Ski Res on Vimeo.

BMBW
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

wow looks like they are doing a good job over there this year.
    Line Weapons with FF aluminum bindings ...

Originally posted by SkaFreak
    I hate it when I sarcasm all over the place like that.

Comment

ehh, it was okay. The third table was really sketchy, there were only about 5 of us actually hitting it. I never did clear the thing. Now more about the sketch... the problem was that when they built the jump they didn't flatten out the roll over to the landing area, I landed on a raised up bump 3 times thowing my helmet close to 15 head twice because I never buckle it and then I did. The best element of the day was the up box. I threw a few really nice smooth slides up and over that thing, really well done on the rail garden though.
      Revel8 ALPdors
      Gold Revel8 Receptors
      Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
      ____
      If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

sesh footy or no
        sigpic
        skiboards:
        Salomon Snowblde 88cm/1998
        BWP'08 w/snow jam extreme 2

Comment

I now ride alone so there will be little or no footy for the rest of the season. [whisper]I did pull a pretty sketchy 270 off[/whisper]...what claim?
          Revel8 ALPdors
          Gold Revel8 Receptors
          Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
          ____

Comment

lawl
            sigpic
            skiboards:
            Salomon Snowblde 88cm/1998
            BWP'08 w/snow jam extreme 2

Comment

I wish I had a park around me that had half the features. Most of the parks around here aren't anything to brag about. The mountains, they're awesome, the park staff are just lazy.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
              Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
              Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

I got pretty busted up in the park today. No major injuries, did black out for a second when I hit my chin on my knee, and my hand got so cold that I couldn't move it and when I could I cracked the skin on my index finger. Today was one of the worst days that park has seen this season. About killed myself on the last table or stepup whatever it was...rails were okay but couldn't hold the speed enough to make it look good and it was pointless to try the up box unless you bombed it from the top of the hill.
                Revel8 ALPdors
                Gold Revel8 Receptors
                Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                ____

Comment

Here is a slide show of two runs I did today with my new boots. As you can see, my form is much improved over what it was before.

1/24/08 Skiboarding slide show from godofmedia on Vimeo.
                  Revel8 ALPdors
                  Gold Revel8 Receptors
                  Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                  ____

Comment

GOM,

Hey, you made that park look great. I mean it does look like a very nice terrain park but you really did it justice. Talk to the resort - they might like it enough to give you some work. You are living up to your name - good for you. I liked the sort of liquid metal effect on your stills. Nice. There was another boarder in one of those pics. Who was that? I had to laugh at the one where you were against the fall line pointing towards the trees. I was shouting at you to keep your shoulders pointed down the fall line. Ha ha.
                    "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Originally posted by mahatma View Post
                      GOM,

Hey, you made that park look great. I mean it does look like a very nice terrain park but you really did it justice. Talk to the resort - they might like it enough to give you some work. You are living up to your name - good for you. I liked the sort of liquid metal effect on your stills. Nice. There was another boarder in one of those pics. Who was that? I had to laugh at the one where you were against the fall line pointing towards the trees. I was shouting at you to keep your shoulders pointed down the fall line. Ha ha.
                      *First video was made by the resort...sorry if you thought I did the video*

haha, that wasn't the park...my dad isn't allowed to even walk on the snow so we couldn't get any pics of my trix...haha. But yeah, the one pic you mentioned "Where you were against the fall line pointing towards the trees." Well the story behind that was that I was working ground tricks and grinds all day today and yesterday so I wanted a few shots of me doing different variations of ground spins. That one was a one footed nose butter. I failed on it but I did it really well the run before that one and I wanted to get evidence of it.

There were a few schools there today so I didn't know any of them. I did refer on person here though so someone may show up.
                      Revel8 ALPdors
                      Gold Revel8 Receptors
                      Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                      ____

Comment

Claiming hard

Comment

Claiming about crashes...the new way to claim...
                          Revel8 ALPdors
                          Gold Revel8 Receptors
                          Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                          ____

Comment

Originally posted by Godofmedia View Post
                            Claiming about crashes...the new way to claim...

I meant the title and then no riding footy. You said the park you destroyed not the park that destroyed you I thought I was going to see some action.

Comment

I am waiting to see if they upload any pics of me on their website...but it is unlikely, the park crew thinks that skiboards have no place on the mountain. If you want to see how big I was going (and crashing) I can upload a pic of my chin...I smashed it so hard on my knee that instead of bruising, is split open and started bleeding...you may have issues seeing it through my awesome beard though, and that's no claim, it is amazing. It is a small spot but you have to hit pretty hard to get it to bleed instead of bruise.

(spot through my beard on the raised side of my chin.)
                              Attached Files
                              Revel8 ALPdors
                              Gold Revel8 Receptors
                              Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                              ____

Comment

Working...
                              X