Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• backyard edit

yeah tell me ur thoughts on this all comments and critisisms welcome
    Last edited by Greco; 01-10-2009, 06:12 PM.
    sigpic
    skiboards:
    Salomon Snowblde 88cm/1998
    BWP'08 w/snow jam extreme 2

nice man.
    to put the video onto the forum without a link, on the youtube video of yours, to the side bar there will be multiple boxes, just under the video description.

one says URL, the other says EMBED.
    well you want to highlight the EMBED one, then ctrl+c it, then ctrl+v it in your post, and the video will play in your post.

Il moros
    Flows
    Chronics

Comment

looks like a good time
      did you make that box? how?
      Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
      Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

i think greco just fixed it but ill remember that next time and thanks for fixing it
        sigpic
        skiboards:

Comment

Get your feet a little bit farther apart and get your center of gravity a little bit farther forward. And you can't really fix this with the setup you have, but a little bit more speed would help you as well. That was the biggest thing for me. The times when I have felt the smoothest on a box was when the pros kept pushing me to hit it faster and faster. In the void of footage from Colorado that hasn't been sorted through/released yet is the result of hitting a box with too little speed and catching my back foot on the transition. Just slowly worked farther and farther into the splits until I pulled myself back up. It wasn't pretty.
          I do it because I can.
          I can because I want to.
          I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
          '08 KTPs

Comment

okay first make a box structure with 2by4s or studs ur gonna need 7 pieces of wood or so for the top sheet use some sort of plastic or slipery material. i used some of this sinthetic decking material. its about $ 14 for a 10 foot long length so a bit pricy but works after that u can cover the open spots on the sides with some ply wood
            sigpic
            skiboards:

Comment

thanks for the advise ill try that next time i go to the local hill on some bigger rails thanks
              sigpic
              skiboards:

Comment

Needs more speed, just like Ska said. Hard for me to hit a box at a turtles pace and finish the rail.

Other than that, practice, practice, practice. You're well on your way.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
                Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
                Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

speed, center of gravity. flatten out your boards your leaning over to much.

Search & Win

Comment

Working...
                  X