No announcement yet.

Riding with the Ohio Boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to take this time to appoligise to all that have and will read this for posting video clips in which I am not as good as Brandon or Mark. This is my first seaon on real skiboards and my absolute first season doing rails. So sorry I am not as ballzy as everyone else on here.
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

don't apologize. branden was out of line and should have been more supportive.

g

Comment

I think that your videos were great. It is nice to see other riders just starting to tackle rails.

Comment

i want to see some of them come try to deal with the conditions we deal with. we make the best of what we have. we dont have the kind of park alot of them have. we dont get the snow alot of them have. that was my first and only time out this season. so say what you want but we make the best of what we have and rep the sport the best we can. i guarantee that when most of you first started rails you had problems. and that rail was really sketchy all day.
          Sessions Flicker Pinups jacket/DC Denier-d pants
          2008 FT High Five
          Salomon Verse 550
          -2011 ktp's w/ black receptors(soon)
          -Line Weapons/FF pros (blk&red)
          -Groove patriot (2hole)/skyskater
          links: SFD Clothing & Outdoor Technology

Comment

just keep killin it dudes.

if i never saw that deer hat on your head again however, i wouldn't lose any sleep. how old are you ?

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
              don't apologize. branden was out of line and should have been more supportive.

g
              definently...just keep shredding and getting skiboarding out there. Branden actually taught me alot, and im sure if you meet up with him, he'll do the same for you. Along with mark and Kirk PRO Thompson..i learned alot...riding with other people just helps, so keep doing that and you guys will have your own pro boards before you know it....maybe lol

Comment

Working...
              X