Revel8 CO Re-edited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revel8 CO Re-edited

So you all have probably seen the edit of Ben, Adam and Borja from CO edited by Buggard Mouse editor Daryl S.. He did a great job but it contained songs with some pretty graphic language, which didn't work with some of the promotion ideas I had for it so I just re-edited it. Check out the new version. Make sure the volume on your speakers is at a good level before starting it. Adam is riding ALP's, Ben is riding Condors and Borja is on Cities.

Last edited by Greco; 12-25-2008, 10:42 AM.

Another great song...Money-Pink Floyd. You guys just keep amazing me with your picking music on my playlist...great vid too. Thanks G.
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

yea g, i felt like the original songs didn't fit well also. the editing is good but just a bad choice of music since they are used for promoting.

Comment

Much better choice of music for showing people. I do think that some nice editing would really brighten these up. improve some saturation and make some other cool tricks happen.

Edit* I would really like to see more stuff posted on Vimeo.

Search & Win

Comment

Much better choice of music

Comment

original songs fit better with the style and edit, but i do like pink floyd a lot more haha. these songs fit pretty good too tho.
            Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Working...
            X