Footage from Revel8 CO trip and other destinations. Support Revel8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footage from Revel8 CO trip and other destinations. Support Revel8

ENJOY... share, spread if you want, comment, film this year kids! be silly gangstas... tear up the neighborhood... im in whistler now and my mind only thinks about shred! haha... its so sick... so i reccomend it... please be cre ative with your shred... progress... work hard at a trick! fall, eat shit, impress your friends, dissapoint your friends, find your imaginations limitations...submit... be stoked... watch other people in other sports who have fun perspectives... enjoy snowboarding, skating, skiing... fudge! have fun.

explicit lyrics...

content...

is here

4 edits....!! A) is for Adam ben borja B) Friends, Brett, Kirk C) Borja alone D) bdubular alone... repeats between a) and c)d) edits, but we figured the more content the better!

because we dont like
    when it all gets
    stale

have a good season!!! from whistler... and stoked stoked stoked

b

http://vimeo.com/2423379

^
    Bentfilms

p.s thanks a lot shuichi ichihashi and all the people who killed it at that night session in romania! it was super fun! unfortunatly a lot of footage was lost (at least 5 tapes) in shipping due to the almighty laserbeam snow making of half decent indoor japanese hakuba 47 footage/wall slashers in romania and droppers from yours truly! a shame to see footage go gone so fast, but it only makes me want to do that much more next season... hope its a translatable thing..

good season and safety!
    b
    Bentfilms

Comment

sick stuff from what i've watched so far....

Comment

amazing... Borja and Adam are so solid in the air... Ben, that tree gap is insane!! I need to ride......

Comment

Originally posted by Bentfilms View Post
          That was enjoyable! I really like Borja doing that jump over the board and hand grabbing it and some of angles you did with it, that was fun as well as someone going through the trees! ALLLLL of you were great to watch, thanks!
          C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

borja is so ill. best section by far. i wanted to see some slo mo stuff and some follow cam.

Search & Win

Comment

"there is no hiearchy"

love that.

i sent you something in the mail ben.
              Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

I'm ALPs Brother....hes my hero..hahahahahah
                facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Very nice footage and very good for inspiration.
                  RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by kirk View Post
                    amazing... Borja and Adam are so solid in the air... Ben, that tree gap is insane!! I need to ride......
                    Rest up, you'll get your chance soon enough
                    you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

Borja is nuts to watch in person. Despite how awesome that edit is, it still doesn't do him justice. Same goes for Ben and Adam too. Adam was the first, and I think only, person to hit that huge rainbow rail at breck all day. That thing was a beast. Pretty good gap onto the rail that was about 6 feet at the peak. Riding with those guys is an amazing time. I even got in the video...sure I'm standing next to a box filming, but somebodys got to hold the cameras
                      I do it because I can.
                      I can because I want to.
                      I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
                      '08 KTPs

Comment

Wasn't so big on the music, but you know what? It's not the music that gets me stoked for riding so much as the riding itself. These guys are amazing, I would love to ride with them.
                        Revel8 ALPdors
                        Gold Revel8 Receptors
                        Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                        ____
                        Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                        If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Originally posted by Godofmedia View Post
                          Wasn't so big on the music, but you know what? It's not the music that gets me stoked for riding so much as the riding itself. These guys are amazing, I would love to ride with them.
                          nothing helps you progress as a rider faster than riding with other people who have been doing it for awhile, and can throw down. It seems like when you ride with other people, you pick things up so much quick....and have someone to force you to try something you never would have just yourself or with a friend or two.

Comment

Ben,

You're alive! OK. I'll be back in touch soon. Kagura tomorrow. Probably still muddy at the bottom but the pull lines and gondola are working and it's due to snow all day. Of course at Kagura that means the wind will be blowing all day, too. I'll be on the boards you marked up. Lots to update. I'm back in the saddle for you as/when/if needed. Again, good to see you in print. It's a little weird though - I actually understood what you wrote. Ha ha. Stay easy.
                            "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Originally posted by tyberesk View Post
                              nothing helps you progress as a rider faster than riding with other people who have been doing it for awhile, and can throw down. It seems like when you ride with other people, you pick things up so much quick....and have someone to force you to try something you never would have just yourself or with a friend or two.
                              I really do know what you mean. Last year I rode with Jared and David. They got me to try doing some up rails. I wasn't too good on them but I tried and got about half way up on it and jumped off. This year I should be able to do it all the way.
                              Revel8 ALPdors
                              Gold Revel8 Receptors
                              Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                              ____
                              Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                              If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Working...
                              X