Skiboarding the 7 - Mount 7, Golden, BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiboarding the 7 - Mount 7, Golden, BC

Hiked Mount 7 on the weekend to get my annual dose of local credibility (missed it last year). This is the mountain you see in my avatar... it melts out into a numeral 7, and hauling your gear in to ride the 7 is a local tradition in the spring. This was my 4th time hitting it. Nice to be back on the boards.

Went with a group of friends this year, which was great! It's about 3 hours of hiking round trip for a 30 second run. We're in the middle of a major heat wave and made the questionable decision to start hiking at 2 pm... luckily the trail is partly shaded for a good portion of the hike, and the altitude cooled things down a bit. Nice and warm at the top compared to most year.

I've got a bit of trail footage to cobble together into a longer video later, with some wicked views, but here's the actual run for now... enjoy!
    BOARDSLAYER
    Base / Edge Destruction X X X
    Cores Snapped X X X

That's a very cool tradition. Thanks for sharing the experience.

Comment

Nice!!! Good for you for hiking for the cool summer run! Looking forward to the hike up video too!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Boards :
      Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
      Boots
      K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
      Bindings:
      Zero Pro Non release Binding
      Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
      Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
      Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
      Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Working...
      X