Fun in the rope tow park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun in the rope tow park

Hey everyone! Its been quite a while since I posted here. I quit coming around regularly after a slew of injuries and surgeries had me miss a few seasons. Even in the good seasons, I was getting severe pain in my leg from the titanium rod while riding. This season I was able to beat it into submission (strangely enough all it actually took was ibuprofen and strategic boot adjustments), and I had my best year in quite a while.

Unfortunately, I'm mostly riding alone now, so I haven't been able to film, but a friend of mine drove into town last weekend, and we were able to get enough clips to put a little edit together:

I'm plan to get some sort of 360 cam for next year, so I'll be able to film more, even when I'm alone

Hi Kirk , Nice to see you back in action !! Glad you are mostly healed from your injuries!!
    Boards :
    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
    Boots
    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
    Bindings:
    Zero Pro Non release Binding
    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Dude, feels good, don't it!

I've got a rod and a bunch of pins in my leg right at the boot cuff. Most boots are like little iron maiden torture clamps. Most boots make my eyes want to leak. If it weren't for some very comfortable boots, I wouldn't be able to ski at all.

The rod and pins did make it possible to go back to the same hill exactly one year later to ski and bring the ski patrol a wine, cheese and cracker basket for taking good care of me when my dins released half way down a slalom run the previous year.

Comment

Working...
      X