Blunt XLs and Twoowt Pirania in Les Alps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blunt XLs and Twoowt Pirania in Les Alps

Oops, something is not working, it tells me I'm not allowed to upload mp4 files, anybody knows which file format would be allowed ? It's about 35MB file , I could convert it to some other format, but don't know which one would work...
    Myself: RVL8 2015 Blunt XL, RVL8 2009 ALP "Condor", Spruce 125 LE
    Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees; Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

You'll probably have to upload to YouTube or Vimeo and then post the link here.
    Skiboards:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2018 Spruce Crossbows w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
      You'll probably have to upload to YouTube or Vimeo and then post the link here.
      This is the way to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, I see, makes sense, storing videos on the forum can be an endless pit of storage space, thank you guys.

Here it is :

Behind me is my daughter for her first days on Twoowt Pirania, got them while waiting to put her on RVL8/Spruce when she'll grow up. Must say she took to skiboards amazingly fast, on 138cm skis she was doing blue slopes, but struggling on the more difficult ones. First day on skiboards, we did a dozen or red slopes and today her first black :-) Now she doesn't want to touch her skis any longer :-)

And the Blunt XLs are getting me a lot of questions in the queues and on the lifts, hope some of those people will get here someday

Comment

The original Blunt XLs turn heads like no other! I've been in the lift line at the back of big groups and people didn't seem to even notice the others but immediately asked me what I was riding on the OG XLs.

Your daughter looks confident and controlled. How long has she been riding?

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
            ​​​Your daughter looks confident and controlled. How long has she been riding?
            Thank you Courtney, I've taught her on kids skis, going 76-112-120-130-138cm, all in all she has about 5-6 weeks of skiing, over the same number of winters and this was her third day on skiboards, we were on a decent red run, mostly hard snow with icy patches under a bit of fresh snow

Comment

Working...
            X