Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another set of spruce risers customized.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DreGarciaTAT2
    replied
    Originally posted by newbie2011 View Post
    What I like about this idea is that one can make the risers match the boots or the boards, whatever looks better :-)
    Exactly! I am actually considering running risers on my board just to use this mod! Hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• DreGarciaTAT2
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    I spray painted some Spruce Risers black a few seasons ago. They looked pretty cool, but the paint was continuously chipping off and I had to keep retouching them up. Your process looks a little more extensive than mine was, so hopefully they will be more durable.
    The downfall of spray paint is that is has no real durability... but using a 2 part clear definitely adds a more professional finish and layer of protection that makes it a more permanent modification.

Leave a comment:

• newbie2011
    replied
    What I like about this idea is that one can make the risers match the boots or the boards, whatever looks better :-)

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    I spray painted some Spruce Risers black a few seasons ago. They looked pretty cool, but the paint was continuously chipping off and I had to keep retouching them up. Your process looks a little more extensive than mine was, so hopefully they will be more durable.

Leave a comment:

• DreGarciaTAT2
    started a topic Another set of spruce risers customized.

Another set of spruce risers customized.

For your viewing pleasure. Lots of color changing stuff on these!

https://youtu.be/xMvDGVzWQz4

Working...
X