Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another set of spruce risers customized.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another set of spruce risers customized.

For your viewing pleasure. Lots of color changing stuff on these!

https://youtu.be/xMvDGVzWQz4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spray painted some Spruce Risers black a few seasons ago. They looked pretty cool, but the paint was continuously chipping off and I had to keep retouching them up. Your process looks a little more extensive than mine was, so hopefully they will be more durable.
    Just these, nothing else !

Comment

What I like about this idea is that one can make the risers match the boots or the boards, whatever looks better :-)
      RVL8 Blunt XL
      Spruce Raptors 125LE
      Revel8 2010 Revolt Trees 105cm
      Spruce Yellow/Red 120s

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
        I spray painted some Spruce Risers black a few seasons ago. They looked pretty cool, but the paint was continuously chipping off and I had to keep retouching them up. Your process looks a little more extensive than mine was, so hopefully they will be more durable.
        The downfall of spray paint is that is has no real durability... but using a 2 part clear definitely adds a more professional finish and layer of protection that makes it a more permanent modification.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2011 View Post
          What I like about this idea is that one can make the risers match the boots or the boards, whatever looks better :-)
          Exactly! I am actually considering running risers on my board just to use this mod! Hahah

Comment

Working...
          X