X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slow
    replied
    My day at Mt. Rose Ski/Tahoe.

Thx Scott for the videos. Watching them is the closest I will get to the mountains this season.

It is also my first look at Mt Rose. Nice local resort for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Third and final video from yesterday at Mt. Rose/Ski Tahoe. Here I'm on the boards that have become real favorites of mine, the Spruce Crossbows. Immediately after switching to them from my skis, the fun factor returns. I can make skis work for me, but they just don't feel completely right like skiboards do.

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    So this goes with my previous video where I spent yesterday at Mt. Rose/Ski Tahoe. When I last left you, I had done my final run on the Spruce Sherpas and was heading to my Jeep to get my skis. This video is the last run I took on those skis (Blizzard Regulators 165 cm). By this point I was tired and bored with skiing. Skis are great for stability, speed, and the extra glide they provide; but unfortunately skis do not have the same fun factor for me that skiboards have. After this run, I returned to my Jeep to switch out to Spruce Crossbows.

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    started a topic My day at Mt. Rose Ski/Tahoe.

My day at Mt. Rose Ski/Tahoe.

Spent yesterday at Mt. Rose/Ski Tahoe. I took three snow sliding devices with me. First up is the Spruce Sherpas. I love the Sherpas for powder, but they're not my favorite boards for when the runs get skied off and slick. This is the last run I took on the Sherpas before switching to skis (yes, I said skis). Two more videos to come.

Working...
X