• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by Fedfan View Post
    If they're open, check out the Chutes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Speaking of the Chutes, they haven't opened yet this season. Hopefully they will after this week of storms.

Leave a comment:

• Fedfan
    replied
    Originally posted by slow View Post
    Thanks Scott. Next time we are in Tahoe, we are going to have to get to My Rose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If they're open, check out the Chutes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• slow
    replied
    Thanks Scott. Next time we are in Tahoe, we are going to have to get to My Rose.

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    This is on the "Rose" or main side.

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Same Sherpas video I posted in the other thread but this one has music added.

Slow, there are two mountain sides to the resort. This is on the "Slide" or Winter's Creek side of the mountain. The other side is considered the "Rose" or main side. Funny thing is that Mt. Rose/Ski Tahoe is not actually on Mt. Rose. It is on Slide Mountain. The actual Mount Rose is across the highway and is around 1,100 feet higher than Slide Mountain. Each side of the mountain is served by a six-person chair lift. On the Rose side there are some smaller slower lifts that service the beginner hills and don't go to the top.

Leave a comment:

• slow
    replied
    Haha,
    Thx for the video. Brought a smile to us. Great to see that you have great conditions to have so much fun in. Please keep them coming!

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    started a topic This is for the non-Facebook users.

This is for the non-Facebook users.

It has been mentioned that a few individuals (you know who you are) will not partake in using Facebook, so they miss out on skiboarding pics and vids that get posted at https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSkiboardConnection/.

Use this thread to show them what they are missing. Here is my first contribution, and it goes out to Slow.

Working...
X